The first episode of the 16th season of the reality show, The Bachelorette is out and the speculations are flooding. During the first episode of the show, Clare Crowley meets the American football wide receiver, Dale Moss. Looks like the lady has developed quite an interest in him as he is in the very front among the runners to win the reality show.
Dale Moss, the name might sound familiar. He is an American free-agent football wide receiver. After playing his college football for South Dakota State University, the receiver signed as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers. However, his popularity is going to skyrocket now as he is the first one in the reality show to get close to Clare. Here are a few facts to know about him.
|Profession||Reality Tv star|
10 Facts on Dale Moss
- Dale Moss is an American reality TV star known for his appearance in ABC’s “The Bachelorette” season 16.
- Moreover, the football player is currently 32 years old. He celebrates his birthday on September 24 every year.
- As an athlete, he has a height of around 1.91 meters. He also weighs 97 kg.
- Despite his popularity, the facts about his parents are not known until now. They keep themselves off the unnecessary spotlight.
- Dale Moss has more than 187k followers on Instagram, not a surprise.
- His net worth, however, is still under review. You can guess his net worth to be in six-figure money for sure.
- The American is from South Dakota. He comes from a Black ethnic group.
- Also, the football player has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- Besides, he also plays Basketball and was among the starters in his College Basketball Team.
- Obviously, he is single. But Dale is the favorite to win Clare’s heart up to this point.