The Voice UK will welcome the dancer and singer, Sweeney into the next round after his blind auditions in the third week of the show. Tom, Olly, Anne-Marie turned after hearing him sing and the guy will progress to the next round.
The Voice UK returns in ITV and BBC One for the 10th season of the show. It has already given a lot of talented singing stars and let’s hope it won’t disappoint this time around as well.
Quick Facts: Sweeney The Voice UK: Meet The Annie-Marie Dancer On Instagram
Moreover, Sweeney is a dancer based in London. He sang “Bad Blood” by NAO in the blind auditions and was managed to turn three chairs. However, he chose Anne-Marie as his coach.
Sweeney, as a dancer, danced for Anne-Marie a couple of times. Hence, his choice was quite easy for him. Here are a few things to know about him.
10 Facts on Sweeney
- Sweeney is a British singer, choreographer, and dancer who is known for his appearance in The Voice UK.
- As of 2021, Sweeney’s age is just 30 years. He is currently based in London.
- However, his birthday still remains a mystery for now. We will update it soon enough.
- Looking at his photos, Sweeney seems to have a decent height. He has short hair and a brown beard.
- Unfortunately, he has not shared his real name. He goes by the name, Sweeney.
- You can obviously find him on Instagram. His Inta account Sweeneyldn has over 3000 followers already.
- A British by nationality, the dancer is from London.
- However, he has traveled all around the world dancing for famous celebrities like The Pussycat Dolls, Cherly, and Anne-Marie herself.
- But Sweeney discovered his passion for music a little late in his career. But it’s better late than never.
- The singer sang “Bad Blood” by NAO in the blind auditions. Every judge except Will turned after hearing him sing.