Dave Wells is a head chef at the Fat Frog Restaurant, Didcot, United Kingdom. He is originally from Surrey. He is among the 32 contestants of The MasterChef Professionals 2020 and has impressed the judges from the very first round.
Professionally, he has been cooking for the last 24 years who developed his passion for food when he was 16. He started his job as a dishwasher at a local restaurant where he came across his interest in cooking. Currently, he is planning a new business idea which will be brought into action in near future.
10 Facts on Dave Wells:
- Dave Wells, 39, is a chef by profession who grew up in Surrey and move to Aston Tirrole in 2018.
- No personal information about Dave Wells including his height and weight is mentioned on the internet.
- He is the former owner of the Fat Frog Restaurant where he worked as a head chef.
- He had won a five-star rating on the Trip Advisor website for his experimental food which was a quick hit.
- On Instagram, he is active as @chefdavewells where he keeps updating his fans about Masterchef moments as well as posts delicious looking food.
- Talking about his family, Dave Wells is married to wife Becky. He is a father to four kids, one son and three daughters, and also has a pet dog named Winston.
- As per his Instagram post, he loves to go on bike rides with his son in the early mornings.
- For the first round of the MasterChef, when he was asked to prepare a sabayon dessert, he amazed the judges by cooking two versions of the dish before time run out and marked his spot on the show.
- He loves to work in silence so it was hard for him to talk in the show while cooking and focusing on his dish.
- On October 7, Dave Wells announced the closing of Fat Frog but he is coming with something new in the future.