Suanne Braun is a famous South African actress and television presenter. Suanne Braun is mostly known for her movies and television shows like The Princess Switch, A Royal Winter, Wings, and Summer of Rockets. Suanne Braun is a very talented and beautiful actress and even in her 50’s, she has been working day and night out to entertain her audiences and fans all over the world.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||Above $10 Million|
Suanne Braun started her professional career back in 1998 where she played the role of Cris in the movie It’s Murphy’s Fault. Suanne Braun has even bagged herself a couple of award nominees however she hasn’t been able to bring it home but she deserves one of those because of her outstanding performances in the entertainment industry.
10 Facts on Suanne Braun:
- Suanne Braun was born on February 19, 1968, in South Africa.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 52 years old. She is one of the most talented and entertainment actress in the industry.
- Suanne Braun’s movie The Princess Switch is going to be released as it is in its post-production phase and will be out soon probably in early 2021.
- Her height is exactly 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is about 1.75 m high and is among the tallest actress in the industry.
- According to Wiki, she has been part of the entertainment industry for more than 32 years starting back in 1988 when she was just 20 years old.
- Suanne Braun is married to her husband Christopher Garner and they tied their knot back in 2002.
- Suanne and Christopher don’t have children yet. They haven’t even revealed much about their personal life and they have been very secretive about it.
- She is available on her Instagram account as @suannebraun where she has more than 5006 followers.
- Braun is currently living in London, England along with her husband and pursuing her work life.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars including her earnings from movies and television shows.