Matu Ngaropo is a rising actor who has now revealed that he will be playing the role of George Washington in the upcoming movie named Hamilton. Some of the most amazing movies and television series he has appeared in are Wayne Harris in Shortland Street, Mikaere Korere Mai, Angel Dead End, Randolph in Contingency, etc. Also, he has appeared in a lot of theatre shows including Matua Tommy in Little Black Bitch, Koro in Two Worlds, Guildenstern in Hamlet, etc.
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Voice Artist|
|Education||Toi Whakaari New Zealand Drama School|
In the year 2003, he was awarded a Museum Hotel Scholarship for his amazing acting skills. Also, in 1998, he was the winner of the National Globe Shakespeare Competition. That same year, he was awarded the Most Outstanding Actor at Peter Vere Jones Award.
10 Facts on Matu Ngaropo:
- Talking about Matu Ngaropo’s age, he is considered to be around 37 years to 46 years old but we do not know exactly how old he is.
- Speaking about his education, he had completed his Bachelor’s degree in Performing Arts from Toi Whakaari New Zealand Drama School.
- Moving on with Matu Ngaropo’s height, Johnson-Laird has stated that he is 189 cm (6 feet and 2 inches) tall.
- But, we remain unknown about his weight and other body measurements.
- Apart from being just an actor, he has been well recognized as a voice artist too.
- Currently, we remain absolutely unknown about Matu Ngaropo’s girlfriend and also his past relationships.
- Moreover, @matungaropo is considered to be the username of Matu Ngaropo’s Instagram account where he has around 442 followers right now.
- Furthermore, he is a New Zealander and Matu Ngaropo’s ethnicity is taken as Maori.
- However, we have no idea about Matu Ngaropo’s parents, and also, we do not know if he has got siblings.
- Although we cannot find Matu Ngaropo on Wikipedia, we have managed to collect all the important information about him.