Sam Gittins is a talented British actor who is famous for his looks and excellent acting skills. He was born in Luton and grew up in South London. Sam discovered his passion for acting in his teens, he got involved in the industry when he was eighteen years old. Sam was awarded The Best Actor award at the Southampton International Film Festival.
Sam Gittins is mostly recognized for his role in projects like Await Further Instructions, Howl, Obey, The Smoke, etc. You can learn more about his previous works and future projects by visiting his IMDb profile.
|Birthday||March 20, 1993|
|Height||5 Feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
10 Facts On Sam Gittins
- Sam Gittins was born on March 20, 1993, in Luton, United Kingdom. As of 2020, the actor is 27 years old.
- Sam is not very popular on social media yet, he has 5,560 followers on his Instagram account. He loves to share pictures of himself and his friends on his social media accounts.
- Sam has an athletic built and looks really fit, he is a fitness enthusiast.
- While Sam’s information cannot be found in Wikipedia however, there are several other websites where information about him can be learned including his IMDb profile.
- Sam’s Nationality is British as he was born in the United Kingdom.
- According to sources, The actor has a total estimated net worth of approximately $2 Million.
- The actor is 5 feet 8 inches tall and he looks stunning with his excellent physique.
- He is a very hard-working person and lives by his favorite quote “Never Give Up”.
- Sam Gittins is not married and doesn’t have a wife, however, the actor currently seems to be dating Chanelle Ho, a freelance beauty journalist.
- He is a handsome man. He sure turns lots of eyes when is walks in public. His blue eyes, strong jawline, and physique are his asset.