Jessica Shaw Politician is a member of Swan Hills in the WA Legislative Assembly.
Jessica was appointed the Western Australian Legislative Assembly member for Swan Hills on March 11, 2017. It’s been more than 4 years since she started to serve in this position.
In fact, she is the first-ever resident to represent the community. Before kicking off her political career, she was a commercial executive in the energy industry. She was also taking care of her local family business.
Jessica Shaw Age: How Old Is She?
Jessica Shaw’s age is 41 years. In 2021, she will be celebrating her 42nd birthday.
She was born on September 3, 1978, in Ascot, United Kingdom. Her career began at an early age, and maybe that’s the reason why she is holding such an important position today.
— Jessica Shaw MLA (@Jess4SwanHills) August 20, 2020
|Birthday||September 3, 1978|
|Profession||Politician, Consultant, Businesswoman|
|Education||University of Wollongong, Wollongong Campus, University of Cambridge, The Australian National University|
Facts On Jessica Shaw
- Jessica Shaw husband details are not known. In fact, nothing has yet been revealed about her married life.
- Moreover, we can find Jessica Shaw’s bio on Wikipedia. We know that she used to work as a consultant in one of the engineering firms from the site.
- Furthermore, Jessica Shaw is active on Twitter. Her username is @Jess4SwanHills, and she has more than 800 followers there.
- Well, Jessica’s salary is currently being researched. She has not provided the details online.
- Likewise, Shaw’s net worth is under investigation. We believe she has an approximate net worth of millions.
- As there’s nothing to discuss on Jessica’s love life, we do not know if she has children or not.
- According to her official website, Jessica is the first person from her family to complete high school.
- Moving on with Shaw’s education, she attended The Australian National University. Later, she had enrolled at the University of Wollongong, the Wollongong Campus, and the University of Cambridge.
- Although being born in England, she is of Australian nationality. She had moved from Ascot to Swan Hills almost 13 years ago.