Noria Dorsey Taggart is the wife of American Basketball player Shawn Taggart. She is grabbing all the headlines as the VH1 reality TV show “Basketball Wives” announced Noria as one of the cast members in the series’s 9th season.
The cast featured in this series is either wives, girlfriends, or ex-wives of NBA superstars. The series follows the extraordinary lives of these ladies. The highly anticipated 9th season of Basketball Wives is premiering on February 9 at 8 PM on VH1.
Quick Facts: Noria Dorsey-Taggart: 10 Facts To Know About VH1 Basketball Wives New Cast
|Name||Noria Dorsey Taggart|
|Children||1 son and 1 daughter|
10 Facts About Noria Dorsey-Taggart
- Noria Dorsey Taggart features in the 9th season of VH1 Basketball Wives along with her sister entrepreneur Nia Dorsey.
- Noria Dorsey Taggart and her husband Shawn Taggart share two children, one son, and one daughter. Their names are not revealed yet.
- There is no information on the age of Noria Dorsey Taggart.
- Noria Dorsey Taggart has 4120 followers on her Instagram account (as of February 9, 2021), she mostly shares glamorous pictures of herself on the page. She has also posted several photos of her children and husband. According to her Instagram bio, she only loves basketball when her husband and son play it. She describes herself as an entrepreneur, world traveler, wife, and mom.
- Unlike her husband, she does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- Noria Dorsey Taggart’s net worth is yet to be explored. However, her husband, Shawn’s net worth is estimated in millions.
- Shawn and Noria got engaged in August 2014 and got married in early 2015. However, there is not much information on their wedding. However, she expressed her happiness through an Instagram post.
- Noria seems a lot shorter than her husband, who is 6 feet 9 inches tall. However, there is no information on Noria’s height.
- Noria owns a separate Instagram account under the user name ‘Organic Hair Product’ for the growth and strengthening of all types of hair.
- She was featured in the British Vogue Magazine in March 2021, and she modeled for her sister’s brand.