Carré Otis is an American plus-size model and actress. She is known for her movies such as “Wild Orchids” and “Exit in Red”.
|Birthday||September 28, 1968|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession||Model and actress|
|Siblings||Jordan and Chrisse|
|Children||Jade Yashe Sutton and Kaya Elizabeth Drolma Sutton|
Carré was previously married to Mickey Rourke. However, the couple got divorced due to abuse reports.
Now, Otis lives in California with her current husband Matthew and 2 daughters.
10 Facts Carré Otis
- Carré Otis (September 28, 1968) is an American plus-size model. She is the age of 51 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Otis stands at a tall height of 5 feet and 10 inches (1.78m) tall. Similarly, she has an envious body figure. Furthermore, her eyes are ocean blue and hair is whitish blonde.
- Carré hails from San Fransico, California. However, she grew up in Marin County. So, she also attended the school in Marin Academy.
- Speaking about her parents, details about them are off the web. Though, she has two siblings: younger brother Jordan and older sister Chrisse.
- Carré Otis first became the talk of the town when she married American actor Mickey Rourke in 1992. However, Rourke was charged with domestic violence. After many ups and downs, Otis separated with her ex-husband in 1998.
- After her divorce, the model got married to a Matthew Sutton. The couple tied the knot in December 2005. Furthermore, Matthew is an environmental scientist.
- Carré has 2 children from her current husband. They are named Jade Yashe Sutton and Kaya Elizabeth Drolma Sutton.
- Nowadays, Otis lives with her husband and her 2 daughters in Malibu, California. The family seems very happy together.
- No official source has confirmed Carré’s net worth yet. However, with her modelling and acting career, she must be earning a decent amount of money.
- You can follow Carré on Instagram as @iamcarreotis. Likewise, she has amassed 18.6k followers on the platform. Her twitter handle is @CarreOtis.