A producer and reality star Tessa Hartmann has been making a buzz on the internet for her upcoming debut in the Real Housewives Of Jersey Uk. She, along with her husband and kids, is all set to appear in the new ITV show. As per the Daily Record, the Hartmanns family will be Scotland’s first showbiz family.
Professionally, Tessa Hartmann is the owner of the PR agency Hartmann Media. She has also worked in the world’s biggest brand names, including Ralph Lauren and Louis Vuitton. In addition to that, she is also the founder of the Jersey Style Awards.
|Birthday||2 October 1969|
|Parents||Tessa and John Fortune Fraser|
|Children||Valentina Hartmann, Johnnie Hartmann, Zach, and Tallia Storm|
|Education||Glasgow Caledonian University|
10 Facts On Tessa Hartmann
- Born in 1969, Tessa Hartmann blows the birthday candle every year on 2 October. As of 2020, she is 51 years old. Her full name is Tessa Megan Fortune Fraser.
- Where is she from? Her hometown lies in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. She possesses British nationality.
- She is the daughter of Tessa and John Fortune Fraser. Her dad John, who passed away in 2019, was a millionaire industrialist.
- About her educational background, she received an honorary doctorate from Glasgow Caledonian University. Initially, she studied marketing and business law at university.
- Tessa is currently in a romantic relationship with her husband, Sascha Hartman. Sascha is also a film director and has done movies like Sir Billi and Sir Billi, the Vet.
- Not only is she a caring wife, but she is also a proud mother of four. Her children are Valentina Hartmann, Johnnie Hartmann, Zach, and Tallia Storm. Her daughter Tallia is a rising pop singer, and daughter Tessie is a financier.
- Professionally, Tessa is the PR agency’s owner Hartmann Media which she, along with her hubby Sascha, launched in 1996.
- Though she is a businesswoman, details about her net worth are still undiscovered. Once it gets revealed, we will update the facts.
- Tessa is a Breast Cancer survivor. She battled death-threatening cancer—she went through surgery and chemotherapy in 2017 and conquered cancer.
- She is available on her Instagram with username @tessahartmann1, where she has already garnered over 10.9k followers.