Alicia Kirgan is a reality show star who starred in the ” My 600lb Life” series presented by TLC. She recorded her journey of motivation and her transformation story of weight loss that was documented and later released by TLC.
The show was first released in 2018 and would usually air on Wednesdays at 8 pm. She is well known for her determination and courageous behavior.
|Net Worth||1 million dollars|
I know it has been way too long since I have posted!!! I do apologize time is just flying by. It has been a good summer,…
Posted by Alicia Kirgan – As seen on TV on Wednesday, September 2, 2020
10 Facts on Alicia Kirgan
- Alicia’s eating habits were inspired by deep-rooted childhood trauma caused by the adverse environment in her then-home and family members.
- She was so overweight that by the age of seven years old, she already weighed over 160 pounds, and it slowly developed over time.
- Alicia suffered from severe depression and used her eating habits as a coping mechanism since childhood. By the age of 30, she was estimated to weigh around 600 pounds.
- After her weight caused many health problems, Alicia’s doctor made her follow a stringent diet and scheduled weight loss methods that were programmed for her to lose weight.
- Alicia, with full dedication, completed her complicated process and lost 366 pounds altogether.
- Now, at the age of 34 in 2020, she falls under the weight range of 250 pounds.
- Her then-fiance and now-husband Tim, pressurized her to seek help for her mental health as well as physical health. He threatened to leave her if Alicia did not seek help as soon as she could.
- Alicia and her husband, Tim, often express their love through social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. They are pleased with each other in a successful marriage.
- Through TLC, Alicia inspired many overweight people to lose their weight and bring back their lives to a healthy track. Today, many people look up to Alicia and follow her steps.
- Alicia’s exact net worth is not mentioned in her articles, but people estimate it to be near $1 million dollars.