Samantha Washington is a British TV presenter who has severed for top news agencies such as Sky News and BBC Media. Besides being a remarkable TV journalist, Samantha is also an actress and appeared in movies which includes Wolverine and Inhumans.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Salary||In the range of $59,667 to $127,428|
|Education||Brighton College’s Lower School; Oxford University|
She is enjoying a great life with her family in London and her professional career is on an all-time high. Here in the following article, we will be looking at some of the facts of Samantha Washington which highlights her age, husband, net worth, children, and many more aspect of her wonderful life.
10 Facts on Samantha Washington
- Samantha Washington was born in Brighton, United Kingdom. Her birth year is 1984.
- Currently, she is 36 years old. Washington is of British nationality having a white ethinic background.
- As there is no official bio of her, so we do not have any information about her parent’s and siblings’ details.
- She completed her school education at Brighton College’s Lower School.
- Similarly, Samantha went to enroll in the famous Oxford University where she studied politics, philosophy, and economics.
- Before making a name in the journalism field, she worked at the finance department in Barclay’s Capital.
- Talking about her personal life, Samantha is a happily married woman. She tied her wedding knot with her husband, whose name is Wisa Legend.
- The couple is also blessed with three lovely children whose names are Lulu, Johnnes, and Henry. She is fond of dogs and has five dogs which include two Bernese Mountains breed.
- Moving on the Sky News presenter, Samantha receives an annual salary which ranges from $59,667 to $127,428. On the other hand, her net worth is not been documented so far.
- She is also a frequent user of social media platforms. However, her Instagram account is private while her Twitter account is open to her fans and admirers.