An Emmy award-winning correspondent for ABC with a good personality and sparkling beauty, Kyra Phillips is an American Journalist who began her career as a host at WLUK-TV. Additionally, she has worked for several stations like HLN, CNN, and others.
Prior to those big stations, Phillips has also worked for several small stations like WDSU-TV, KAMC-TV, and KCBS-TV.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$5.3 million|
|Education||Helix High School, University of Southern California|
10 Facts About Kyra Phillips
- A correspondent for ABC News, Kyra Philips has already set her place on the official page of Wikipedia. However, these listed 10 facts will help you to perceive more about her.
- Kyra Phillips was born on 8th August 1968. Therefore, as of now, she is 52 years of age. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She was born in Jacksonville, Illinois, US. Thus, she holds an American nationality. Her ethnicity is white.
- she is a chic and trendy lady. She stands with an average height of 5 feet 6 inches height but her weight is yet to be confirmed.
- On Twitter, Kyra Phillips has more than58.5k followers and 181 followings in her verified Twitter account under the username @KyraPhilips.
- Similarly, she is also active on Instagram with a verified account. She has more than 2.8k followers and 222 posts.
- Kyra accomplished her high schooling at Helix High School. And, she graduated earning a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from the University of Southern California.
- Talking about her marital status, she was married to John Assad but had divorced in 2008 after 8 years of marriage. And, again she engaged to Fox News correspondent John Roberts. They have twins together.
- Moreover, she was also named as the Reporter of the Year by the Associated Press. And also, she also won four Emmy Awards, two Edward R. Murrow Awards for her exceptional reporting.
- The American journalist, Kyra Phillips has an estimated net worth of US $5.3 million. But, her annual earning is still under review.