Arjo Atayde is an actor best known for his role as Joaquin Tuazon on the ABS-CBN primetime series, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano. He has been an official actor since the age of 9 and has amassed many hit credits in his name.
In 2012, he won the PMPC Star Awards for Television: “Best Male New TV Personality”. He has been one of the most popular Filipino actors in the world.
|Birthday||November 16, 1990,|
|Net Worth||$1.9 million|
|Wife||Maine Mendoza (partner)|
|Education||De La Salle University|
10 Facts About Arjo Atayde
- Arjo Atayde was born Juan Carlos Campo Atayde on November 16, 1990, and his age is 30 years old as of November 2020.
- Atayde has an Instagram account with more than a million followers. He also posts regularly on the platform and lets his fans know about his upcoming projects.
- The actor has a net worth of $1.9 million as of November 2020 as per this source. He has amassed this net worth from a career as an actor for almost 2 decades.
- He has a girlfriend by the name of Maine Mendoza, she is also an actor and has been in the acting industry since 2015.
- Arjo has a height of more than 1.82 cm (6 feet). He also has Black hair and Brown eyes.
- His parents are Sylvia Sanchez and Arturo N. Atayde, his mother was also an actor. She has worked in show business for more than 30 years.
- The actor is Filipino by his nationality.
- According to his bio, he was born in Manila, Philippines. He studied at his local schools before going to De La Salle University.
- The actor’s first role as a professional actor was back when he was 9 years old. Since then he has won several acting awards due to his talents.
- Among those awards, his most recent award was the Best Drama Supporting Actor of the Year- PMPC 2016.