Miya Dickey has tied the knot with the love of her life, Marques Houston despite all the odds. Criticized by some people for the age difference of this newly-married couple, they have proved it this time just how much they are in love.
Both Dickey and ‘Sister Sister’ star, Marques Houston had been dating before. Although their relationship rumors got talked about a lot, especially the age gap, these things have got nothing on this beautiful couple.
|Age||19 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Miya Dickey
- Miya Dickey (born circa 2001) is the wife of the American R&B singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer, Marques Houston. She is 19 years old.
- Her Wiki bio has not been published. All the information that the media has of her is mostly about her romantic relationship with her then-boyfriend now-husband, Marques.
- Her Instagram bio says, “Jehovah first always. Psalms 83:18, Married to Marques Houston”. So, there is no doubt that she follows Christianity. And, we all are pretty aware of her recent marriage to her husband.
- ‘Sister Sister’ star, Marques Houston married Miya Dickey at a golf club in Corona, California. Prior to getting married, their relationship rumors had already started circulating over the internet.
- Miya is of American nationality and so is her husband. And, both of them belong to black ethnicity.
- The public is not certain about her estimated net worth as of 2020. Talking about her husband’s net worth, the Net Worth Post has estimated it to be around $5 million dollars.
- She has posted just how happy she is to have married Marques on her Instagram. As of now, she has exactly 40 thousand followers on her account.
- Miya and her husband have an age difference of 20 years.
- She has an account on Twitter.
- Getting married amidst the ongoing pandemic, Miya had a virtual shower with her friends.