Connie Coco Stedman is a popular reality television star who is set to appear in the new season of MAFS (Married At First Sight). Professionally, she is recognized as a former police officer.
Quick Facts: Connie Coco Stedman: Meet Married At First Sight Australia Contestant On Instagram
|Name||Connie Coco Stedman|
|Profession||Former Police Officer, Reality Television Star, Fitness Trainer|
|Husband||Samuel Carraro (m. 2020)|
However, she is now a Pilates Instructor and is also considered to be one of the ‘hottest’ contestants in MAFS. Where is she from? Connie Coco Stedman is originally from Sydney, Australia.
10 Facts on Connie Coco Stedman:
- Connie Coco Stedman is set to appear in the reality show named MAFS and it is also confirmed that she has already shot her wedding.
- Currently, we have no idea about Connie Coco Stedman’s age but we believe that she is around 30 to 35 years old.
- Talking more about Connie Coco Stedman’s job, she turned into a fitness trainer after serving a total of six years at the NSW Police Force.
- Well, we know that Connie Coco Stedman stands at a decent height. However, we do not exactly know how tall she is and we are also deprived of knowledge regarding her body measurements and weight.
- With nearly 3.4 thousand followers, Connie Coco Stedman can be found online on Instagram where her account ( stands to be private.
- Although Connie’s information is not yet updated on Wikipedia, we can find out from Daily Mail that she is the owner of KX Pilates Miranda.
- Born and raised in Sydney, Stedman is of Australian nationality. But, her ethnicity is yet to be known.
- As per reports claimed by MSN, she is married to Samuel Carraro who is recognized to be a model. Previously, her husband used to work as a construction worker.
- Even though her marriage got confirmed in the show, we have found out that she was previously married in September 2018.
- Furthermore, we have unable to find anything related to her education, salary, and net worth.