Whitney Rose has confirmed that she is married to her husband, Justin Rose. If you have not heard by now, Whitney will be featuring in the tenth series of The Real Housewives. Along with other casts, she will be seen in The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
She and her husband, Justin have been known to be married for around ten years. And, as it turns out, Justin Rose was actually her boss when she started developing feelings for him. Eventually, both of them gave in to love and tied the knot. Here are some more facts about them.
|Age||45 to 50 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Profession||Chief Sales Officer|
|Children||Austin, Mc Cade, Trey, Brooks and Bobbie|
— HOUSEWIVES ADDICTED (@hwaddicted) November 23, 2019
10 Facts on Justin Rose
- Justin Rose is the husband of The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City star, Whitney Rose. He has been in the marital relationship with Whitney for about a decade now.
- Even though his age been kept confidential so far, we believe he has to be around 45 to 50 years old.
- Moving on to the job, Justin works as a Chief Sales Officer for Life Vantage, a Mormom MLM company.
- His net worth as of 2020 is far from reviewed to this date. However, since his profession does bring a substantial amount of earnings, he must have abundant wealth.
- He does not have a bio on Wiki. So, these facts aim to answer almost every basic detail you wish to find out about Justine Rose.
- Talking about what he does for a living, he is an employee at Life Vantage.
- His wife, Whitney Rose was previously married to another man. And, so was Justin. Both of them ended up leaving their first spouses in order to be together.
- He is of American nationality and Caucasian by ethnicity.
- Justin and his wife took their time to renew the wedding vow last year on the 22nd of November.
- The couple has five children, Austin, Mc Cade, Trey, Brooks, and Bobbie.