Gia Cillizza is famous for being the wife of Chris Cillizza. Chris is a political commentator for the television news channel, CNN. Moreover, Gia is also a head field hockey coach for CUA.
In hockey, she started her career in 2002 as a head coach. She has worked as an assistant coach for 3 years before that. She is one of the greatest hockey coaches to coach a catholic school. However, she has also gained widespread fame through her husband’s reputation.
10 Facts on Gia Cillizza
- Gia Cillizza is an American hockey coach who is mostly famous for being the wife of CNN political commentator, Chris Cillizza.
- As of now, she is currently in her 50s. However, the exact age and birthday details of her are not available at the moment.
- As for her job, she is the head coach of the hockey team of CUA, a catholic school. She has had pretty good records in her coaching career.
- However, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet. But her bio can be found on Catholic Athletics official website.
- Moving on, she makes a lot of money from her job as a hockey coach. Her estimated net worth is expected in million figures. Moreover, her husband has multi-million dollars of net worth.
- Gia came into the spotlight after she married Chris Cillizza. Chris is a very famous CNN political commentator and journalist.
- However, the facts about their children aren’t known at the moment. She does have two sons.
- Moreover, her nationality is American. She comes from a White ethnic group.
- Furthermore, Gia and her husband, Chris are currently residing in Falls Church, Virginia, United States. The couple seems to be very happy with each other.
- Professionally, Gia has more Catholic coach of the Year award more than 6 times to date. She has been a very successful hockey coach for CUA.