Madison Taylor Baez is one of the biggest young Hollywood prospects, at just 9 years, she is the star of two different shows and is considered a musical prodigy.
She had already established herself as a child actor when she worked on Kids Say the Darndest Things. Her musical talents are also well-known and she has released many independent songs online.
Her work as “Young Selena” on “Selena: The Series” has made her a breakout star.
|Name||Madison Taylor Baez|
|Birthday||February 24, 2011|
10 Facts About Madison Taylor Baez
- Madison Taylor Baez is 9 years old as of October 2020 as per FilmiFeed. Her birthday is on February 24 (2011).
- She credits her music career to her father who introduced her to music at the age of 3.
- Madison Taylor Baez’s Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about her in this article.
- Madison Taylor Baez has been cast as the younger version of Selena on the Netflix series Selena the Series. Her work on the Netflix series has made her one of the most popular child stars.
- She is also popular on Instagram where she has over 14,000 followers. She shares the pictures of her parents and the most recent work on the platform.
- Madison Taylor Baez also has a YouTube account with more than 800 subscribers. She shares her concert clips and song performances on the channel.
- The young star has also become a favorite on set and has made friends with Christian Serratos, the actor who plays the aged version of Selena.
- She was born and raised in Orange County, California, and is an American by nationality.
- Madison Taylor Baez also has her own official website where she has listed all of her accomplishments.
- According to IMDb, she has 3 credits as an actress and an appearance on Kids Say the Darndest Things.