Let’s find out who is Drag Queen, Tayce?
Tayce is the contestant from the UK RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 2. She has a strong feeling that she will win the trophy of the season 2 drag race. According to the public source, Tayce wants to prove to the world that she is not a freak, and she is competing for her parents and friends.
Additionally, Tayce aka Tayce Szura-Radix is a drag queen based in New Port, Wales. According to her Instagram bio, Tayce has launched her merch products available in the Tuckshop UK. We can search for her printed signed T-shirts, sweatshirts in the given link and can buy them online. Overall, Tayce is a talented persona with an attractive personality.
Here are some interesting facts about the drag queen Tayce that you don’t want to miss.
Quick Facts: Tayce: Meet RuPaul’s Drag Race UK Contestant On Instagram
|Name||Tayce (Tayce Szura-Radix)|
|Birthday||May 29, 1994|
|Profession||Reality Tv star|
10 Facts on Tayce
- How old is Tayce? Well, Tayce was born in 1994. At present, her age is 26 years as of now.
- Where is she from? She is from New Port, UK. She lives with her family in Welsh.
- Tayce’s real name is Tayce Szura-Radix. However, her drag name is more popular than her real name.
- Tayce is active on Instagram and Twitter with a good number of devotees.
- According to her wiki-bio, she is the second queen to participates from Welsh after The Vivienne.
- Moving on to her family background, Tayce’s father is a bass guitarist based in wham, according to radiotimes.com. That’s why she is fond of music since her childhood.
- Her nationality is British. Similarly, she belongs to Welsh-Afro Caribbean descent.
- Tayce describes herself as dark and edgy and also has a photogenic look and personality.
- Discussing her physique, Tayce is rather tall in height with a slim body type.
- Lastly, Tayce is a confident drag performer who aims to win a trophy of the UK RuPaul’s Drag Race season 2.