British rapper Slowthai is the emerging personality in Hip Hop music, better known for his raw, and emotionally direct lyrics. Not to forget, he is one of the rappers, to get nominated for the 2021st Grammy Awards for his debut in Disclosure’s single My High.
As a child, Slowthai was influenced by indie, garage, and jungle music. Soon, he began writing and spitting freestyle rap in his early teen. After hustling for several years, she has now released many solo rap songs as well as mixtapes. One of his popular, debut studio album is Nothing Great About Britain.
|Birthday||18 December 1994|
10 Facts On British Rapper Slowthai
- Slowthai was born on 18 December 1994 and as of now, he is 25 years old.
- He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity—his mother possesses Barbadian and Irish descent.
- Hailing from Northampton, England, Slowthai was raised by a single mother. In the family, he reportedly has four siblings.
- As per his bio, his real name is Tyron Kaymone Frampton. He is also known by his nickname Slow Ty, which was later change to ‘Slowthai’ making it his stage name.
- Behind Slowthai’s name, there is a story. During his young age, he was taunted for his slow speech and his pals named him Slow Ty.
- Slowthai has a huge fan base on his Instagram @slowthai. On his Instagram, he has over 483k followers.
- Also, he has over 118,8k followers on his Twitter account and 288K subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- Slowthai has scheduled his second studio album, Tyron, for February 5, 2021. Album Tyron and his single NHS are made paying tribute to the NHS.
- Alongside music, he has also launched his merch which is available on his official website shop.slowthai.com.
- Slowthai being a successful rapper possibly owns a net worth in the millions figure. But, still, it is unknown as he is not willing to reveal it to the media yet.