William Wallinder is a Swedish ice hockey player who was recently selected 32nd overall by the NHL side, Detroit Red Wings. Until last season, he played for Modo Hockey as their defenceman. Standing at a height of 6 feet and 4 inches and weighing nearly 87 kilograms, he usually shoots from the left side.
|Birthday||July 28, 2002|
|Height||6 feet and 4 inches|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
Recently, he also appeared in the Hlinka Gretzky Cup for his national side’s u-18 team. He played a total of 5 games and was an important player in each and every game he appeared in. His future in hockey seems absolutely bright.
All he has to do is now maintain his fitness and keep working hard just like he does every day. The defenceman has a huge career in front of him and he will surely make his career a good one.
10 Facts on William Wallinder:
- William Wallinder is an ice hockey player who has been currently playing as a defenceman for Modo Hockey.
- Talking about his nationality, he is said to be a Swedish as he was born in Sollefteå, Sweden.
- There is actually nothing to know about his family members right now.
- Since he has not spoken anything about his girlfriend, we are pretty much sure that he is currently single.
- He has already earned a Wikipedia page under his own name which means that he is already a popular personality.
- Currently, we have been trying to find out his salary as well as net worth. So, we will post it as soon as possible.
- Born on July 28, 2002, he is currently 18 years of age.
- Recently, he was drafted into the 2020 NHL Draft and has been picked by Detroit Red Wings.
- To find out his stats, you can visit Elite Prospects.
- William is said to be active on Instagram with more than 2.3 thousand followers.