Asif Basra, one of the famous Indian actor is no longer with us. He was found hanged in his guest house in Himachal Pradesh. The police have speculated his death to be a suicide, which is often the case when someone is found hanged. However, there is no suicide note to be found yet. Hence, there may be a chance of a foul play. But nothing has come to light yet.
Moreover, Asif Basra was a Bollywood actor who played a lot of roles on stage and screen. He has appeared in dozens of Hindi movies. Besides, He also featured in a comedy Hollywood movie, Outsourced. His latest portrayal came in the Amazon Prime series, Patal Lok. And sadly, it is going to be his last ever series. A lot of Bollywood stars have written heartfelt condolences for him. Hope his beautiful soul rests in Peace.
Here are the 10 facts to know about Asif Basra.
— IndiaToday (@IndiaToday) November 12, 2020
10 Facts on Asif Basra
- Asif Basra was a famous Bollywood actor known for movies like “Outsourced”, “Once Upon A Time in Mumbai” and “Krrish 3.”
- Unfortunately, Asif has died at the age of 53.
- His body was found hanged in his guest house in Himachal Pradesh.
- Hence, the cause of death is supposed to be suicide for now. But it doesn’t seem like he left a suicide note at all.
- As of now, there is nothing known about his wife and family.
- The actor made quite a lot of money during his career as an actor. But his net worth is not revealed yet.
- The post-mortem report of his death is still being awaited.
- Similarly, forensics have been investigating the cause of death, considering the possibility of foul play.
- Asif Basra was born in a small village called Amaravati in Maharashtra.
- He was a great actor and a loving human. His death will leave holes in the heart of many.