Bori Fati is the father of the barcelona player, Ansu Fati. He himself is the ex footballer who played for the lower tiers of Portuegese league. He wasn’t as famous as his son though.
Bori’s son Ansumanne Fati plays for the Spanish giants, Barcelona FC. He is the youngest player in the team . Know more baout his father here.
|Children||Ansu, Miguel, Braima Fati|
10 Facts on Bori Fati
- Bori Fati is the father of the Ansumanne Fati and an ex footballer who played in the lower tiers of Portuegese league. He was born in Guinea-Bissau.
- However, he doesn’t have a wikipedia biography. But his little bio is written on Ansu Fato’s wiki bio.
- Moreover, the birthday and age details of the footballer’s father is not known yet. But he seems to be in his late 40s as of now.
- Moving on, there aren’t any significant details on his wife and parents. The family migrated to Spain when his older son signed for Sevilla.
- Talking about his family, he has three sons. His older son’s name is Braima who plays for the Sevilla FC. Likewise, Ansu is the youngest son who plays for Barcelona. Also, his son Miguel is also a footballer.
- After Bori migrated to Sevilla, he didn’t have any job for a long time. He was forced to beg on the streets of Seville.
- Afterwards, he got a job of a driver for the mayor. The money helped Ansu spent his childhood in a more convienent way.
- As a result, Ansu Fati became the youngest footballer for Barcelona to play champions league. He is also the third youngest player to play in champions league.
- Furthermore, he plays for the Spain U21 team. He has already scored 5 goals for the Barcelona senior team.
- As for the financial details, the family has a huge net worth as of now. The total family worth is in multi million figures.