Tom Barnes is the newcomer in the TV reality show Great British Menu 2020. Though he is a newcomer in the show, he has already succeeded in gaining fame through his past expertise in cooking. He had even won the Roux Scholarship in 2014.
Since the age of 15, Barnes has been following his dream. Over the year, he even fine-tuned his skills as a chef. Now, Barnes is the executive chef of L‘Enclume, Simon Rogan’s restaurants.
10 Facts On Tom Barnes
- Tom has a unique style of cooking. In his cuisine, he indulges innovative British fare with the local seasonal products.
- He was born and raised in Barrow, confirmed by greatbritishchefs.com. He is of British nationality.
- Tom’s date of birth and age is still unknown. But he seems to be of age 30-40.
- He began his career as an apprentice at the Lakeside Hotel. At the time, he was 15 years old.
- Away from the reality shows, he is currently serving as the executive chef of L‘Enclume and Rogan & Co.
- Tom holds an Instagram account under the name @cheftombarnes. where he has over 10.5 thousand followers. To date, he has only shared 34 posts. Likewise, he is also active on his Twitter account @cheftombarnes.
- Tom is once again back in the 2020th Great British Menu. He has stepped in to show with some incredible chefs, striving to cook for a special cause. Matt Gillan is also one of the contestants of the show.
- Though he hasn’t made a spot on the Wikipedia page, Tom has a prolific professional background. Moreover, he is the winner of the 2014th Roux Scholarship.
- Besides his professional life as a chef, Tom has shared nothing relating to his personal life on social media. As of now, it is still confusing as to whether he has a wife or still single.
- Tom is a celebrity chef, so he certainly holds a whopping amount of net worth and income. But, he still prefers to keep the details of his earnings away from the media.