Being an avid movie or TV-series fan, we all must recognize Mick Innes for his legendary contribution to the world of acting. Mick Innes is a kiwi actor, director as well as a writer who is widely recognized as Rod in the TV-series named Home and Away.
Apart from that, the late Mick Innes was also best known for his role of kraglund in “Housebound“, Old Yacht Man in “Son of a Gun“, and Jim in “Bootmen“.
|Birthday||28th November 1953|
|Age||died at the age of 67|
10 Facts About Mick Innes
- Reportedly, Mick Innes was born on 28th November 1953 and died on 12th December 2020 at the age of 67 years old. His star sign was Sagittarius.
- Hailing from Christchurch, New Zealand, Mick Innes belonged to a Kiwi nationality.
- As per his IMDb page, Mick Innes had several Actor credits for “Marks”, “The Bad Seed”, “Golden Boy” and many more, and some Writer and Director credits as well.
- Despite being embraced on IMDb, Mick Innes was yet to take his place on Wikipedia’s bio. However, one can easily find him through IMDB and other Web portals.
- Mick Innes is widely known for the role of Rod in Alan Bateman Drama-Romance TV-series named “Home and Away” which has 5.1 IMDb ratings.
- Lately, a Home and Away actor died at his home in Christchurch, New Zealand after a battle with chronic constructive pulmonary disease on December 12, 2020.
- Talking about his marital status, Innes was a married man until 2008 when his wife Jedda Cole who is a famous actress demised. However, they had three children named Julian, Mimi, and Sarah-Jane.
- So far now, our research came to avail as there is no detail regarding his social media involvement like Instagram or Twitter. However, he has a Facebook account under the username, Mick Innes.
- As of 2020, there is no relevant figure regarding multi-talented personality, Mick Innes’s net worth. Thus, this tab is unknown at the moment.
- His IMDb suggests that he has announced a new project “Godplex” in the coming days but due to his death he may not be able to play in Darcy Gladwin’s movie.