Lennox Cato is known as an antique dealer who is well known for the work he has done to date. His area of specialism is a furniture and decorative. It is also known that his parents were West Indian immigrants from Grenada.
|Birthday||August 16, 1961|
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Auctioneer|
|Parents||West Indian immigrants, adopted by Dicky Compton|
|Siblings||4 (including Lincoln Cato)|
He and his elder brother were adopted by Dicky Campton but they kept their own surnames. As he was adopted by antique expertise he also developed an interest in antiques. He gained a lot of knowledge from his adoptive parents as they were experts in the field of antiques. He was also seen on the show Antiques Roadshow where he was cast as a furniture specialist.
His biography is available on the web from where his well-wishers can know about him. He has also inspired many thousands of people by the work he has done to date. He also started a charity football match which has to raise 40,000 pounds to date.
10 Facts About Lennox Cato:
- Lennox Cato is a married man and the name of his wife is Susan Cato.
- He was born on August 16, 1961, and thus, he is currently 59 years of age.
- There is an official Wikipedia page assigned under her own name where we can find most of his information.
- He has been currently featuring as an expert in the popular BBC television show named Antiques Roadshow.
- The estimated net worth of Lennox is currently under review and it will be known as soon as the review is complete.
- Professionally, he has been best described as an auctioneer who is an expert mostly on furniture and decorative items.
- Although we know he is 59 years old, we actually do not know how tall he is or how much he weighs currently.
- This married man shares a total number of two children.
- It has been known that he was born to West Indian immigrants and was later adopted by Dicky Compton who was an antiques dealer.
- It has also been known that Lennox has a total number of four children. Among which, we know a little about his brother whose name is Lincoln Cato.