John Mahdessian is a businessman with a net worth of over $5 million dollars. He is the CEO of Sultan of Stains.
|Birthday||July 28, 1965|
|Net Worth||$5 million dolllars|
John used to date Dorinda Medley in the past. However, the couple broke up last year.
Recently, John and Dorinda reunited on the occasion of Dorinda’s 55th birthday.
— John Mahdessian (@JohnMahdessian) February 20, 2017
10 Facts on John Mahdessian
- John Mahdessian is a businessman and CEO of MP Technologies. His net worth is estimated to be over $5 million dollars as of 2020.
- John (born on July 28, 1965) is the ex-boyfriend of the reality star, Dorinda Medley. He is the age of 55 years old. Likewise, his horoscope sign is Leo.
- Dorinda is known for her appearance in the show “The Real Housewives of the New York City”. She is the owner of a cashmere company and has an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars.
- John and Dorinda went separate ways last year. According to articles, they recently reunited to celebrate Dorinda’s 55th birthday. Moreover, John even shared a toast for Medley.
- Mahdessian was born in New York, America. Hence, he holds American citizenship. But his family ethnicity is described as Armenian.
- John is not married yet. Likewise, his past dating history, other than Dorinda, is still a mystery.
- The businessman is also the owner of Sultan of Stains. The company provides cleaning and restoration services to luxury brands. In fact, John has been handling the job as CEO for the past 3 decades.
- Although Mahdessian’s company is famous all over the New York Area, he doesn’t own a Wiki page till date. But, you can follow him on his LinkedIn profile.
- Following his bio, John graduated from Villanova University with a bachelor’s in engineering degree. Likewise, he attended the same college to pursue BBA.
- Both his Twitter and Instagram handle are under the name @johnmahdessian. Moreover, he has amassed 11.6k followers on his IG handle alone.