Razane Jammal is an amazingly gorgeous actress from Lebanon. She is best recognized for her work in the filmographies like Cruel Summer of 2012, A Walk Among The Tomb Stones of 2015 and Don’t Telle me The Boy Was Mad of 2015. Likewise, she has been part of many other projects as well for which she is known globally.
Lately, Jammal is getting the public spotlight and media attention because of her performance in Paranormal 2020. It’s a drama, fantasy, and horror genre television series which premiered on Netflix on November 5. She has played the character of Maggie Mckillop which is one of the lead characters in the series.
|Birthday||August 7, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Net Worth||$900 Thousand|
10 Facts On Razane Jammal
- Razane Jammal is a talented actress who has numbers of films and television shows credits.
- Born in the year 1988, Jammal is 33 years of age as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 7th day of August.
- Jammal was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon and she holds Lebanese nationality.
- There is no detailed information available about her parents and family members. However, we do know one of her parents is British and the other one is Lebanese by nationality.
- Razane started her acting career at the age of 15 by doing commercials. In order to pursue her career as an actress, she moved to London after she turned 18.
- Jammal did debut in film from the movie titled Carlos which was directed by Olivier Assayas. She has played the character of Lana Jarrar in this film.
- Talking about Razane’s dating life, she is possibly single. She hasn’t shared much about her personal life.
- Razane is 5 feet and 7 inches tall in height. She has a slim body physique with the perfect measurements.
- Jammal has a net worth of $900 Thousand as of 2020.
- You can find her on Instagram @razanejammal. She has 40.5k followers.