FBG Duck was an American rapper mainly based in Chicago. However, he as popular all around the country and out of it as well. The rapper currently released his EP, Big Clout. He had around half a dozens EPs released.
However, a piece of heartbreaking news has just broken out that the rapper is no more with us. As per the CBS Chicago, he got caught up in shooting in Oak street in Gold Coast. Along with him, there were other two people who were at the receiving end who are still in the hospital. Here is everything you need to know about this rapper.
10 Facts on FBG Duck
- FBG Duck was an American rapper who was mainly based in Chicago.
- As of August 4, the rapper has been reported dead. The police identified his body and he was shot multiple times.
- Moreover, FBG Duck was just 26 years old. He died really young and he was the favorite of many people.
- As of now, the rapper doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But his bio can be found all over the internet.
- The year 2020 is really considered to be an erratic one as another unfortunate incident happened. His fans have been very much upset with the news.
- Furthermore, FBG had a well-decorated Instagram account with more than 350k followers. But all that fame, it doesn’t really matter when you can’t live forever, does it?
- Likewise, the rapper was also famous for being in the Fly Boy Gang.
- Moreover, he didn’t have any girlfriend that we knew of. He was probably single and for the best.
- FBG Duck’s real name was Cartlon D Weekly. However, everyone knew him by his stage name as he used it everywhere.
- As of 2020, the rapper had an estimated net worth of around $200,000.