Keith Titmuss was a famous professional Australian football player. He was the player of Manly Sea Eagles and had been with the club for more than 3 years starting his career at the youth level. Since his debut in the youth team, he had been a sensation player one of the brightest players to look out for in the future. He was just in his 20’s yet his talent was something undeniable and appreciable.
Keith Titmuss recently on November 23, 2020, passed away and left this beautiful world with his legacy. Starting his career just at the age of 17 and within 3 years making into the first team was one of his biggest achievements.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles family is extremely saddened to learn of the sudden passing of player Keith Titmuss today
— Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (@SeaEagles) November 23, 2020
10 Facts on Keith Titmuss:
- Keith Titmuss was born on February 12, 2000, in Australia.
- His age as of 2020 was exactly 20 years old and at such a young age he was a sensational talent to look for.
- Keith was currently single and didn’t have a girlfriend as he was just focused on his professional work.
- Despite being a famous player he hadn’t revealed much about his personal life especially regarding his parents as he had kept them away from the spotlight.
- Manly Sea Eagles NRL prospect Keith Titmuss had made it to the top 30 for the upcoming 2021 season.
- Until now he isn’t available on the wiki however the facts mentioned below might help you to know more about him.
- He is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches tall but his exact height isn’t revealed in public yet.
- Talking about his ethnicity he belongs to a white ethnic group and holds Australian nationality.
- Keith Titmuss reportedly died after pre-season training, the cause of death is said to be that he suffered from a body cramp, and soon after taking him to the hospital he took his last breath.
- Keith isn’t available on any kinds of social media as he has stayed away from it.