Priyanga Burford is a British actress and writer who is known for her roles in movies such as Press; Marcella; Star Wars: Episode VII- The Last Jedi and several more. She is a prominent actress in the British cinema industry.
|Birthday||July 10, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Children||2 (Oscar , Danny)|
As per her Wiki, Priyanga is 35 years of age as of 2020. Furthermore, Priyanga Burford is happily married to her husband, Tom with whom she shares two sons whose names are Oscar and Danny. She is currently residing in London and living a happy and elegant life. Know more about Priyanga Burford from the wiki facts mentioned below.
10 Facts on Priyanga Burford
- Although Priyanga Burford has not officially revealed her parents. However, she is a well-educated woman. Burford received her degree from the London Academy of Music in the year 2000.
- Priyanga is of British nationality through her birth while her ethnicity is of mixed origin.
- She will also be seen in the upcoming James Bond movie; No Time to Die which will be released in 2021.
- Burford began her career by working in several theatres plays.
- In 2015, Priyanga Burford portrayed the character of Deepa Kaur in the Channel 4 Mockumentary show; The First 100 Days.
- The highly talented British actress stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 70 kg.
- Similarly; she has a slim build which complements her personality pretty well. On the other hand, she has two lovely brown eyes and long black flowing hair.
- She has earned a tremendous amount of fortune from her illustrious career. As of recent recording; her net worth is at $2 million.
- Her favorite hobbies include reading books in her free time and viewing videos.
- Even though Burford is a popular British actress but surprisingly she has yet to make an Instagram accounts. Likewise, she does not have a Twitter and Facebook account.