Jeanne Bournaud is a famous actress who is known for her movies like Le Chef (2012) and special forces (2011). She is an actress from the Bronx Television series. She has not just shown up in the movies but has come up with her role in the TV shows also. She is a well-known actress in France. Jeanne Bournaud made her professional debut in the movie One day my prince way back in 2007.
Until now, Jeanne Bournaud has acted in 47 TV shows in total. She revealed that German is her mother tongue. She used to take music lesson when she was young in the ATLA School and she even used to take theater lesson from Atelier Blanche Salant & Paul Weaver, Jordan Beswick, Susan Batson, Jack Waltzer, and John Strasberg (in New York and Paris)
|Birthday||June 7, 1981|
La rencontre chez elle, à Paris, avec Jeanne Bournaud, actrice berrichonne à l’affiche de #touteressemblance de @michel_denisot et bientôt de #bronx d’Olivier Marchal, à lire ce dimanche dans le @leberry_fr et les autres journaux de @CentreFrance. pic.twitter.com/2s6JGQLGgV
— Benjamin Gardel (@bencarca) November 23, 2019
10 Facts on Jeanne Bournaud:
- Jeanne Bournaud is an who was born on June 7, 1981, in Saint-Amand-Montrond, France.
- She holds French nationality. German is her mother tongue as her mother was from Bolzano.
- Moving on to Jeanne Bournaud’s age, she is 39 years old but she looks quite younger than her actual age.
- According to Wiki, Jeanne Bournaud has been in the movie industry for almost 11 years.
- Jeanne Bournaud has her own Instagram account @jeannebournaud as her account is private and has more than 1.5k followers.
- Talking about her partner or husband, she hasn’t really revealed much about her personal life yet.
- Some of Jeanne’s famous works are ‘Rogue City’, ‘Murder in Moselle’, ‘What are we waiting for to be happy?’ and ‘Contact’.
- Jeanne completed her education at IPAG Business School located in Paris, France.
- Although she has been in the limelight for a long period of time, she hasn’t unveiled her exact net worth yet.
- To further excel in her professional career, Jeanne Bournaud migrated to New York and completed her remaining theatre classes.