Kithe Brewster is a fashion designer and celebrity who has a bustling women’s collection. He has also worked on some movies in the costume department but he has been made popular by the Bounce docuseries, ‘Dying To Be Famous: The Ryan Singleton Mystery’.
He was married to Ryan Singleton, an aspiring model, who went missing and was later found dead after returning from a trip to Las Vegas. His body was missing organs the mysterious way in which he died caused a lot of speculation.
|Profession||Stylist; Fashion Designer|
— Kithe Brewster (@KitheBrewster) December 22, 2015
10 Facts About Kithe Brewster
- Kithe Brewster’s age and birthday have not been made public, however, online tabloids claim that he is in his 50s as of November 2020.
- Brewster’s wiki page also does not exist but you can read all about him in this article.
- Kithe uses an Instagram account with more than 15.8k followers but has kept the account private.
- He also uses Twitter and has amassed more than 2300 followers on the platform.
- The fashion designer has had a recent popularity bump as he was featured in ‘Dying To Be Famous: The Ryan Singleton Mystery’, He was featured on the docuseries.
- The Bounce series follows the mysterious death of aspiring 24-year-old model Ryan Singleton.
- Singleton went missing while returning from a trip to Vegas, just before that his car had broken down and the California Highway Patrol had dropped him at a gas station for his friends to pick up.
- Ryan was missing for a total of 74 days before his decomposed body was found.
- He has worked in the industry for a number of years and has made a lot of connections. In fact, sources claim he is close to ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Cynthia Bailey.
- Brewster was married to was Ryan Singleton and was a suspect in the case of his husband’s death although there is no verified evidence.