Charity Kindig is an American businesswoman who is best known for being the wife of Dave Kindig. Dave is a Television personality famous for the shows like “Bitchin’ Rides” and “Bitchin’ Rides: High Octane.” He is also the owner of a design company.
The couple collectively owns a car design company named as “Kindig It Design.” Charity is the co-owner and the vice president of the company. Besides, she is also a mother of two and a die-hard car lover. If you want to know about this famous celebrity spouse, crash it. Here are the 10 interesting facts about Charity Kindig.
10 Facts on Charity Kindig
- Charity Kindig is he’s known for being the spouse of a famous Tv personality, Dave Kindig. She is also an entrepreneur and Vice president of a car design company.
- Talking about her age, she seems to be in her 40s. However, she is yet to reveal her actual age and birthday to her fans.
- Unfortunately, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But her bio can be found on several web portal sites.
- As for her job, she is the vice president of the Kindig It Design. It is a custom car design company.
- Moving on, she has a net worth of more than a million dollars. Her husband is a famous Television star as well.
- Talking about her family, she is happily married to Dave Kindig. They have been together for more than 20 years.
- As a result, they share two children with one another. They have a son, Drew, and a daughter, Bayley.
- However, the date and spot of her wedding are not known yet. She prefers to lead a private life whatsoever.
- But one can get to know her through her Instagram account. She has more than 5500 Instagram followers.
- Charity is a perfect example of a businesswoman who followed her dreams. She started her company with her husband 18 years ago.