Simphiwe Majozi is a South African actor, dancer and artist. He is popular for his portrayal of Sbu in the TV series “Uzalo”. Likewise, Sbu is a funny thug of the show.
Simphiwe recently released his first song titled “Nizobona Ngomopho”. Furthermore, he is also a trained dancer.
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Education||Universal College Outcomes|
10 Facts on Simphiwe Majozi
- Simphiwe Majozi is an actor, dancer and artist. However, Simphiwe’s age and official birthday are not currently not known.
- Simphiwe Majozi is widely famous for his role as Sbu in the TV series Uzalo. Despite his beloved character and fame, his Wiki page is still not written.
- Though Majozi is coupled with Fikile on the show, his possible future real wife is a different person. As per our sources, Simhpiwer’s girlfriend is named Mahlelebe.
- Simphiwe hails from Durban Kwamashu, South Africa. Hence, his nationality is South African. Furthermore, he is a religious man with Christian faith.
- Majozi’s Instagram account is popular with 102k followers. Likewise, you can discover him on the IG as @simphiwemajozi_sa. Furthermore, his Twitter Id is @simphiwemajozi.
- Moving into his family members, Majozi is the youngest of his 10 siblings. Moreover, he was pampered by his father, who was a church pastor by the job.
- Apart from his acting and singing career, Simphiwe is also a college graduate. As a matter of fact, he obtained a Marketing management degree from the Universal College Outcomes.
- However, Majozi later realized that he was made to perform. So, he took part in a musical theatre to ignite his acting career. Similarly, the play was produced by Bheki Mkhwane.
- Simphiwe is extremely popular as a musician and dancer as well. He mainly sings dance/electronic songs. In fact, he recently released his debut single “Nizobona Ngomopho”.
- The actor has many sources of income such as singing, acting and online presence. However, his Net Worth is being reviewed right now.