Suzanne Goin is an american chef and restaurateur who is famous for her restaurant Tavern. She has three excellent diners in LA area. Moreover, the chef has also written books on recipes and healthy food.
Besides, she has also been awarded by James Beard Best chef award in 2006. She nominated for the award for eight straight times. She has been praised for “Lucques” as well.
|Birthday||September 25, 1966|
10 Facts on Suzanne Goin
- Suzanne Goin (born on September 25, 1966) is an american chef and restaurateur. She is known for having three classy dining restaurants in the Los Angeles area.
- As of now, the chef is around 53 years of age. She celebrates her birthday on September 25 every year.
- Moreover, she has a well dedicated wikipedia biography.
- As for her net worth, she has promising financial status. Her total worth is not calculated but it is expected to be in the multi million figures.
- Moving on, Suzanne is a married woman. She tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, David Lentz a very long time ago. The couple are very happily together.
- AS a result, the couple are blessed with three kids. Among them, they have two sons and a daughter.
- Besides, the details about her other family and parents are not yet available to us. The information will be updated at once when they are available.
- One can get close to knowing her on Instagram. She has around 33k followers on her verified instagram account.
- Furthermore, she was born in Los Angeles, California, United States. She spent her childhood in LA. She loved cooking since her early childhood.
- Afterwards, she opened her restaurants in LA as well. Her three masterclass restaurants are Lucques, A.O.C and Tavern. The chef has won and nomiated for altogether 12 James Beard awards till date.
Leave a Reply