Fiona Millar is a well-known journalist from London, England. Well, she is not only a journalist but also a campaigner on parenting issues and education. She has also worked as the advisor for the British lecturer, writer, and barrister Cherie Blair. She also works for the Local Schools Network Website and The Guardian. In her career, she has contributed and worked in many fields.
Well, Fiona is also known as a celebrity spouse. Her husband is a very popular broadcaster, journalists, and broadcaster. Since her husband is more popular than her, so she is more recognized by her husband rather than her work. However, Fiona has also created her own recognition with her years of hard work and achievement. Know more about Fiona Millar from the facts below.
|Birthday||January 2, 1958|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Education||University College London|
My new book, Living Better: How I Learned to Survive Depression, is out in hardback, eBook and audiobook on the 3rd September — you can pre-order a signed copy of it here: https://t.co/Fbh4r9EnD8 pic.twitter.com/355U4vwHYW
— ALASTAIR CAMPBELL (@campbellclaret) June 24, 2020
10 Facts On Fiona Millar
- Fiona Millar is 62 years of age as of 2020. She was born in the year 1958.
- Born and raised in Lambeth, London, England, Fiona Millar holds the British nationality. And she is of white ethnic descent.
- Fiona celebrates her birthday on the 2nd day of January according to her info on her Wikipedia page.
- Information about Fiona’s parents is not available. We do know that she has a brother named Gavin Millar who is a QC.
- Fiona did her schooling from the Camden School for Girls. Later, she joined the University College London and got a degree in economic history and economics.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She has not shared her other body statics.
- Fiona is married to her husband Alastair Campbell who is well known British personality.
- She has three children together with her husband Alastair.
- The net worth and salary details of Fiona Millar is not available.
- You can find Fiona Millar on Twitter @schooltruth. She has a total of 35k followers.