Raquel Pedraza is the wife of tennis player Taylor Fritz. She is also a tennis player. She was a multitalented lady since her childhood as she mentioned she loves dancing, singing and used to play sports quite a lot. She even mentioned that her parents have supported her to pursue her dream.
Raquel Pedraza once said that she proposed Taylor Fritz under the Eiffel Tower in 2016. Taylor Frit is a famous tennis player and he has won many games. He praised his wife Raquel Pedraza every time and said that she has always supported him. They seem to have a good relationship.
|Birthday||January 28, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts on Raquel Pedraza:
- Raquel Pedraza was born on January 28, 1998, at Fountain Valley, California, United States.
- Her age is 22 years old as per 2020. She is a very young tennis player.
- Her height is 5 feet 5 inches. But she looks quite tall in the photos. She has not mentioned her body weight and other body measurements.
- Talking about her parents, she has not revealed the name of her mother and father in media. Her father is a Mexican, he speaks Spanish and her mother is from New York City.
- She was in a relationship with Taylor Fritz and the coupled get married. Both of them are tennis players.
- The couple gave birth to a baby boy in January 2017 and named him Jordan.
- Talking about her nationality, she is an American and she holds a white race.
- Raquel Pedraza uses Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and other sites quite often as see keep on posting photos.
- Her net worth is not known until now as she has never revealed her salary in public.
- Raquel Pedraza has got an older brother who is also a tennis player but she has not revealed his name. She said that she got inspired by him.