Babs Olusanmokun is a Nigerian American actor who is best known for the upcoming science fiction adventure movie, Dune. The movie is set to release in 2020 but the initial release date has been comprised due to the pandemic of Covid19.
Moreover, he started gaining popularity when he appeared in an episode of an anthology series, Black Mirror. Besides, the actor has also portrayed the role of “Sowande” in the Marvel series, The Defenders. Further credits include shows like Law and Order, The Widow, Too Old to Die Young, and many more. Born in Nigeria, he is currently based in New York and has received a number of critical appraisals for his sensational work in movies and TV. Here is everything you need to know about him.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
10 Facts on Babs Olusanmokun
- Babs Olusanmokun is a Nigerian American actor who will be featuring in the awaited sci-fi adventure movie, Dune.
- As of now, the actor’s age seems to be around 35 years old. He is professionally active as an actor since 2006.
- As a result, he has a Wikipedia biography but it lacks personal info about him.
- Speaking of which, his personal life is not in the spotlight as he is not spotted with his wife or partner on camera.
- Babs is an immigrant to the United States. He comes from Nigerian ethnicity.
- As he is a person who prefers to keep a low profile, the financial details such as his net worth is not known yet.
- Moreover, he is currently based in New York and his nationality is American.
- Babs Olusanmokun is rarely on social media. However, he does have an Instagram account with over 1500 followers.
- Besides, he is skilled with jiu-jitsu. The actor is multilingual as he speaks French and Portuguese as well.
- Unfortunately, further facts about his parents and family are not available at the moment.