Kathy Gray, a correspondent for the New York Times, claims she has been ejected from Trump rally. She has been sharing about the particular incident through her tweets. And, the Trump rally that she is talking about was held in Michigan on Thursday.
She revealed it in one of her tweets saying “Trump campaign tracked me down from pics I posted and escorted me out.” Similarly, in the photos she had posted, you can see the proponents of Trump waiting for the US President’s entrance.
|Age||59 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Michigan State University|
I’ve just been kicked out of the trump rally.
— Kathy Gray (@michpoligal) September 10, 2020
10 Facts on Kathy Gray
- Kathy Gray is an American journalist who has been serving as the political correspondent for the New York Times. She has recently talked about getting ejected from the Trump rally without any clarifications whatsoever.
- Her age is around 59 years old. But, even at this age, she seems as enthusiastic about her work as one could possibly be.
- She does not have a bio on Wiki. So, to offset it, we have brought about 10 facts concerning her life and profession.
- She could probably be a married woman and someone’s wife. But, she has revealed barely any details on her husband and their conjugal relationship.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is under review. However, if we take her successful career in journalism into account, it might be safe to say that her fortune must be of a pretty good sum.
- She is active on Twitter. And, her username is @michpoligal. As of now, she has garnered around 102 thousand followers.
- Kathy Gray hails from Michigan and hence, belongs to American nationality. Likewise, she is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- She is the former political reporter for the Detroit Free Press.
- Regarding her education, she received a degree in journalism from Michigan State University.
- She has a height of 5 feet and 5 inches.