Richard Scott Smith is a con man who tricked several dozens of women to give him money and marry him. The docuseries named ‘Love Fraud’ is a true story about this man and how he is taken down by the women he betrayed.
The docuseries is a four-part series and is one of the most talked-about shows right now. To find out more about the con man, take a look at the details below.
|Name||Richard Scott Smith|
10 Facts on Richard Scott Smith
- Richard Scott Smith looks like he is between 40-50 years old. However, the facts about his exact age and birthday are unknown.
- According to the sources, he had gotten married more than 11 times. Sometimes, he even had more than one wife at once.
- He reportedly conned his way into taking almost $1 Million from all the women he married and tricked. So, he has a Net Worth of over a million dollars.
- Love Fraud’s Richard Scott Smith has been described as ‘pure evil’ by one of his ex-fiances.
- According to the show, he used to work as a car salesman. But, he often lied that he was a doctor or a lawyer.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the conman as of 2020. A lot of information about him has been revealed on the docuseries.
- Richard Scott Smith was born and raised in the Midwest of the U.S. He holds the American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- He is not active on any of the social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram. He has obviously hidden his identity and is currently not in prison.
- ‘Love Fraud’ is directed by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady. Both of them have been nominated for an Oscar in the past.
- ‘Love Fraud’ premieres it’s first episode on August 30. You can watch the docuseries on Showtime.