Meera Sodha is a chef who can also be known as an author who is also known as best selling author. She came into limelight in 2014 when she debuted with her cookbook named “Made in India”.
|Husband||Hugh De Winton|
|Children||Yogeshwari De Winton|
She is a vegan and she is also seen doing a lot for Indian vegetarian food. She was born to Indian parents and her love for her ancestors’ food traditions and love for he mom’s homemade food led her to cook. She is currently based in London. After her first cookbook ” Made in India” was a big success she released her second cookbook named Fresh India.
She has also said that inspiration for her first cookbook was her family recipes and stories. Meera parent’s were Indian and she gained a love for Indian food as her parents were Indians. Though her biography is not on Wikipedia many things about her are available on her website meerasodha.com.
10 Facts About Meera Sodha:
- Meera Sodha has already been married and her husband’s name is Hugh De Winton.
- She has not revealed her age yet but she might reveal it in the future for sure.
- You won’t be able to find a Wikipedia page under her name as there is no such page made yet.
- However, we can read her bio on her official website as well as on other popular websites too.
- She is professionally known as a chef as well as a cookbook writer.
- Talking about her family, her father’s name is Poppadom Sodha but we are still unknown about her mother.
- She is actually a British as she was born as well as raised in London, UK. However, her ethnicity is called as Indian-British.
- We do not exactly know about how tall she is or how much she weighs right now.
- Meera and her husband Hugh shares a daughter whose name has been given as Yogeshwari De Winton aka Yogi.
- We can find her on popular social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.