Alli Dore is a divemaster who will be on the show Below Deck Sailing Yacht Season 2. Alli has experience working the exterior of boating, but she is looking forward to the boating experience on the interior.
Alli Dore loves diving and is very fond of the ocean. She is also a coxswain and has experience being a deckhand. Dore has boarded Parsifal III, and the show is going to be premiered in March 2021.
Quick Facts: Alli Dore Below Deck Sailing Yacht: 10 Facts To Know
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Alli Dore
- How old is Alli Dore? The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Alli have not been revealed yet. By the looks of Dore’s pictures, she seems to be in her 20s.
- Where is she from? Alli was born and raised in Australia. Her nationality is Australian, and Dore’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
- The net worth details, along with the details of Dore’s salary, job, and earnings, have not been disclosed yet.
- Alli Dore has 4.5k followers on her Instagram account. Her Instagram bio says they call it an enigma and has the id of her second Instagram account.
- She is an avid traveler and a divemaster who has traveled across Europe and many other countries. Alli’s Instagram account is filled with her travel photos.
- Dore believes in living a sustainable life for the planet, animals and making this world a kinder place to live.
- Alli Dore does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet. Dore’s bio can be read in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- The eccentric divemaster will be seen on Season 2 of Bravo TV’s hit show Below Deck Sailing Yacht, where Alli Dore is one of the crew members, reports Entertainment News.
- Alli Dore lives a very private life and has not revealed her relationship status or her boyfriend or partner’s name.
- She has yet to reveal any details about her personal life, such as her parents, family, siblings, and upbringing.