Katherine Renee Turner is the freshest face on the hit cop drama show ‘FBI’. The actress is a product of the prestigious Julliard School. She is touted to be one of the best parts of the news season of the TV show about the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Turner also has extensive experience in theater and has been a part of various nationally acclaimed stage productions. She also won an award for the role of Jekesai in The Convert.
|Name||Katherine Renee Turner|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
FBI – Season 3 – Katherine Renee Turner Joins Casthttps://t.co/Nv4JykGFwD pic.twitter.com/UJKewjcBF7
— SpoilerTV (@SpoilerTV) August 28, 2020
10 Facts About Katherine Renee Turner
- Katherine Renee Turner has not revealed her exact age or birthday in the public media but this source claims that her age is in the range of 16 to 28.
- According to IMDb, she has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm). She also has black hair and brown eyes.
- Katherine Renee Turner does not have a Wikipedia page but you can read her bio in this article.
- The actress has not revealed information about her boyfriend or relationships in the media, she has remained secretive about her personal life and is yet to divulge details of her love life.
- Katherine does not have a verified Instagram page, she is not active on social media and is a low-key personality online.
- Her estimated net worth is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million. She made this net worth from her work as an actress on stage and on-screen.
- Renee’s first on-screen project dates back to 2011 when she had a 2-episode role on ‘The RAs’.
- According to her IMDb credits, she has 7 projects as an actress.
- She got the biggest role of her career when she was cast in the crime-drama series ‘FBI’, she has the role of Special Agent Tiffany Wallace on the show.
- The actress has also been part of many plays in Julliard School.