Claire Rushbrook is the English actress known for starring in 2020’s romantic film, Ammonite. Apart from this movie, she has starred in Home Fires, My Mad Fat Diary, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Enola Holmes, and several other films.
For her contribution to the entertainment industry, Claire has received 2014’s BAFTA TV Award’s nomination. She was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress. Now, why not go through the facts below to know more about her?
|Birthday||25th August 1971|
|Siblings||One Older Brother|
|Net Worth||$1-$5 million|
|Education||Fearnhill School and Rose Bruford College|
10 Facts About Claire Rushbrook
- Claire Rushbrook is an English actress who portrayed the character of Eleanor Butters in the romantic film Ammonite. On 11th September 2020, the film had its worldwide premiere at the TIFF (Toronto International Film).
- And the film is set to premiere on 14th January 2021 in Australia.
- The Ammonite’s actress is 49 years old as of 3rd December 2020.
- She was born as Claire Louise Rushbrook on 25th August 1971 in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England.
- Similarly, nothing much is known about Claire’s family to date. Except for the fact that she has one older brother.
- Being the rising star, Claire is featured on Wikipedia. On the website, information about her early life, career, filmography, and more is available.
- Claire, being confidential about her private life, nothing much is known about her dating history. Also, she has not spoken about whether she has a husband or boyfriend. Hence, she is single as of now.
- Actress by profession, Claire earns a considerable income. Also, she has piled up net worth in a million figures. Her net worth is still not in reach.
- Claire went to Fearnhill School in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Later on, she attended the Rose Bruford College. She studied acting in college.
- The actress is not active on Instagram. Also, it is not on other social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.