Daisy Kelliher is currently making a buzz on the internet after news of her debut in the Reality series Below Deck Sailing Yacht swirled on the internet. She has been included in the crew as the chief stewardess.
Just like her parents and grandparents, she followed the legacy and works in Watches. Daisy Kelliher is currently serving as the new Chief Stew for Parsifal III. She is the Irish to join the cast of the popular show.
Quick Facts: Daisy Kelliher: Meet The Chief Stew From Below Deck Sailing Yacht Season 2
10 Facts On Daisy Kelliher
- Where is chief stew Daisy Kelliher from? Daisy Kelliher is from Ireland, and her nationality is Irish. Also, she could possess the mixed-ethnicity.
- Talking about her family, she had a grandfather, who worked as an Olympic sailor for Ireland in 1964. Likewise, her parents and uncle were yachties, as per E! Online
- Daisy Kelliher’s age and birthday are yet to get figured out. She could be in her 30s as seen from her social media post.
- Talking about her job, Daisy Kelliher joined Parsifal III as the new Chief Stew. Besides, there are not many details about her earlier career background.
- Daisy is currently making headline as she is all set to appear in the second season of the Below Deck Sailing Yacht. The season 2 will air in March 2021.
- Though she is new in the team of Parsifal III, she has already dived into crew politics and drinking like a true Irish woman.
- Kelliher might be earning the fruitful amount of net worth from her career as Chief Stewardess. But, the actual figure of her net worth is yet to get calculated.
- Daisy Kelliher seems to have no Instagram account. But, she does run the Facebook account under the username @daisy.kelliher.
- Other than her career, Daisy Kelliher has remained tight-lipped about her personal life. So, we don’t have much clue whether she is dating boyfriend or not.
- Daisy Kelliher, being a secretive personality, has not made her name featured in the Wikipedia. But, you can find her bio on our website.