Alec Secareanu is a popular actor who recently appeared in the 2020 movie named Ammonite. He had played the role of Dr. Lieberson which was loved by people all around the world. Apart from Ammonite, he has appeared in other popular shows like God’s Own Country, Cannibal, Strike Back, Matasari, etc.
|Birthday||December 4, 1984|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Casting Assistant|
|Net Worth||$250 thousand|
|Education||Caragiale Academy of Theatrical Arts and Cinematography|
As of today’s date, he has played various roles in almost 23 different movies as well as television series. His days as an actor began in the year 2006 when he had appeared as Florin Cernea in the television series named Daria, iubirea mea. Apart from acting, he has also worked as a producer and has also been involved in the casting department.
10 Facts on Alec Secareanu:
- Alec Secareanu was born on December 4, 1984, and he is currently 35 years of age. Very soon, the actor will be 36 years old.
- Back in the year 2015, he had worked as an executive producer for the short movie named Violare de domiciliu.
- According to Alec Secareanu’s Wikipedia page, he is of Romanian nationality as he was born and raised in Bucharest, Romania.
- Moreover, he had worked as a production assistant in the short movie named Sunday in the year 2013.
- Currently, we have no idea about Alec Secareanu’s married life which is why we do not know anything about his wife.
- As a casting assistant, he has already been involved in three different shows – Chosen, Cannibal, and When Evening Falls on Bucharest or Metabolism.
- As per official reports from reliable sources, we have come to know that Alec Secareanu has an estimated net worth of $250 thousand.
- Very recently, he had appeared in the popular talk-show named Hollywood Insider.
- As of 2020, he has also been appearing as Zayef in the television series named Strike Back.
- Talking about his education, Alec had completed his graduation in Drama Study at Caragiale Academy of Theatrical Arts and Cinematography.