John-Miles Lewis is the son of late American politician John Lewis. He is the only and adopted son of the family.
|Parents||John Lewis and Lillian Miles|
As a matter of fact, John-Miles is following his father footsteps. He is working as a politician and businessman in America
10 Facts John-Miles Lewis
- John-Miles Lewis is the son of American political figure, John Lewis. He is the age of 44 years old. However, his birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- John-Miles isn’t the biological child. In 1976, John Lewis adopted Miles when he was just 2 months old. Furthermore, John mentioned that he fell in love with his son at first sight.
- According to Wikipedia, Lewis’s father was a known figure in the American civil right movement. On July 17, 2020, he took his last breath due to pancreatic cancer.
- Following his bio, John-Miles’s mother is Lillian Miles. Lillian was an active supporter of the political movement in America. Unfortunately, his mother died in 2012 due to long term illness.
- John stands at a decent height and weight. However, his body measurements are off the web. Likewise, he has a charming personality and dark eyes.
- Speaking about his love life, John is very private on this topic. He rarely speaks about his married status and wife details. Moreover, information about his children is off the web.
- Although his father was a politician, John-Miles took a different career route at first. He was very interested in singing and hip-hop. Likewise, he also wrote songs about his father movements.
- During his 30’s and 40’s, Lewis got interested in politics as well. He was even appointed as the CEO of Central Florida Transportation authority.
- His net worth is currently under review. However, with his fame, he must be earning a six-figure salary.
- As for now, he seems absent from most of the social media.