Sean Doyle is the new CEO of British Airways after he replaced Alex Cruz. He is also the man tasked with turning the airlines around after a lot of jobs were cut from the airlines due to the COVID pandemic.
Doyle has stepped in as CEO after working for the company for more than 22 years. Before becoming the CEO of British Airways, he was the CEO of Aer Lingus.
|Net Worth||$10 Million (Estimated)|
|Salary||around 1 million|
10 Facts About Sean Doyle
- Sean Doyle’s age and birthday have not been revealed in the public media but sources suggest he is in his 60s as of October 2020.
- His Wikipedia page does not exist but you can read all about in this article.
- There is no information about Sean Doyle’s family or wife in the media. he has remained secretive about his relationships in the media but might be married.
- Doyle’s salary has not been revealed but according to The Guardian, his predecessor Alex Cruz earned more than £805,000 ($1.05 million) in 2020.
- Sean Doyle’s net worth as of October 2020 has been estimated to be more than $10 million but the exact figures are yet to be revealed.
- Sean was born in Ireland and is Irish as per his nationality. He was born in Cork, Ireland, and earned a bachelor’s degree from University College Cork (UCC).
- The businessman has recently made the news after being hired as the CEO of British Airways. He replaced Alex Cruz while the company suffered huge losses and had to cut off jobs.
- His career started more than 20 years ago, as a matter of fact, he joined British Airways in 1998 and has since worked in various executive positions.
- Sean Doyle also has a lot of experience as a businessman.
- Sean and his family have various houses in the UK.